HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Not sure what is going on but.....
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Bocajnala
Super Moderator

Technically, no forum rules were broken. When I checked they had no other posts, and no links in their profile. Probably spam. But no rules were broken, yet. Gotta at least agree that it was humorous.

But this goes back to the time issue. It takes time to log into the mod panel and block them. It's very difficult to do it from my phone, at least for me it is.

So, I would have to go to a computer and take care of the issue .I don't have a Computer . That requires a couple mile drive to my parents. (I know at least one other mod is primarily using a mobile device as well) I'm there fairly often. So it's not too big of a deal. But I'm not making a special trip to ban them.

If they had spammed the whole forum I would make that trip as soon as I was able to and take care of the problem.. But for this? No special trip.

When I get to a computer I'll look into their profile more and make a decision. I see a very limited profile from my phone.

Ultimately, yes I'm making an excuse. But I ran a very hot race this morning, went to an outdoor wedding this afternoon, then to some fireworks tonight. Making a trip to delete that poster today just wasn't high on the list. Sorry.

I'll check it out when I have time.
-Jake