HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Could this save Remington?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 03:26 PM
sooshunt
Spike

All my rifles are Remington's ,older 700's. Extremely accurate. My shot guns also are Remington,with the Exception of my new savage 220 slug gun. It is the newest weapon I have purchase in a long time,like many have said you buy a quality weapon it's going to last you a lifetime. I was hesitant buying a Savage, to me it seemed like a cheap gun but as far as accuracy it is top notch, as far as the operation of the bolt and the safety it is not ,top notch. Seems like everything these days is sub par,they cut back on quality to lower the price. Or it is sourced out to some foreign country to save cost. I find myself sounding like my parents complaining about when a loaf of bread cost 5 cents. But if a company supplies a quality product it will be rewarded with a loyal following of customers that will stand behind them and that will get them customers from word of mouth. I am a full time taxidermist for over thirty years. All the advertising in the world will not help you if you have one person saying your product sucks. But having someone saying your product is good will have people knocking at your door.