HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My High Country Sniper...any info...
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 08:52 AM
Scott Sullivan

Default My High Country Sniper...any info...

Hello all, I' m new to the forum here (but been doing alot of reading here for the past few weeks. After 5 years away from the sports its time to come back. I own a High Country Sniper. I bought the bow about 8 or 9 years ago and was told the previous owner was a very experienced archer who has taken many deer with it. In my few years using it before my time off I' ve been very pleased with it. No problems getting pass-throughs every time. I know most of you use new, faster bows and after giving it some consideration I' ve decided to stick with this bow (if it ain' t broke, don' t fix it :-)) It' s real confortable to shoot and after shooting for the past month it' s like I never left. I decided to skip this season and start hunting again next, once I' m completely comfortable with shooting again. Does anyone know where I can find info on this bow? I' ve done a search on google but came up with nothing. I rememeber being told that it could be cranked up to 90# but I currently use it at 65#. I know usually bows only have a 10# to 15# adjustment range but was told this by the archery shop owner that it could go up to 90#. Unfortunately the archery shop is no longer open so I cant ask him. Any info you can give me would be much appreciated. Thanks, Scott.