HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best choice of deer rifle (T3, A7, x-bolt, 11/111, vanguard, etc)
Old 11-29-2017, 06:24 AM
SilverbulletM70
Spike

Originally Posted by flags
BS. I have been shooting Remingtons for decades. Their triggers are fully adjustable and the lawsuit was BS as well. Get back to me when you have some actual experience with firearms.
Not to completely derail this topic but this needs to be addressed. Believe what you want but it's not BS. Plenty of info out there for those that want to do their own research of the facts. Brand loyalty in rifles seems to be even more ridiculous than trucks....

Below links are directly to Remingtons own website, so it's not like I'm cherry picking info to slam them. There is also plenty of info posted on the 'tube showing these rifles going off on their own when closing the bolt. The "lawyer triggers" are garbage (vs many others at least) and while unfortunate they had to go that route (because of recalls and lawsuits) it doesn't change that fact. This also isn't a blanket statement for all Remingtons ever built and people shouldn't take it so personal.

Recall List

Information on the lawsuit

Last edited by SilverbulletM70; 11-29-2017 at 06:27 AM.