HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ohio gun weeks starts 11/27/17who's ready
Old 11-28-2017, 03:19 PM
t.shaffer
Typical Buck

yesterday was a upsetting day opening day saw absolutely nothing zip heard plenty of shooting my buddie got a nice 6 pointer. well today was a excellant day. seen 2 by 7 30 & had a buck run out of the state park & nailed him @ 200 yrds with my 450 bushmaster & while gutting him out a parade of 21 deer came out ot the state park & all hell broke loose both of my buddies got 2 does . the remainder turned around & was carring the mail back to the state park @ 250 yrds away i aimed for the front doe & hit her a little too far back & see went down & then i shot again for the heart & thats all she wrote. while gutting her out about a half hr later 2 more does came with in 25 yrds but i did not have a third tag otherwise i would be done in lorain county. what was really strange i shot that lead doe & & the remainder of the deer stoped in their tracks& looked @ the doe& then they took off . maybe paying their last respects.