HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Masterbuilt smokers customer service
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:25 AM
Oldtimr
Boone & Crockett

I have Bradley digital electric smoker I bought at the beginning of the year. I love it, I have had charcoal and gas smokers and this one is great when it comes to holding the heat where you want it. You set the cooking heat, set the cooking time, set the smoke time. You load a tube with wood biscuits and they automatically continue to feed pushing the old one off into a pan of water that is the drip pan. For a long smoke you have to add more than a tube full as it goes down. Many different varieties of wood biscuits available. I smoke a big fillet of King Salmon about a month ago, it was phenomenal. I cut the fillet in half before I brinned it so I had two pieces. My wife and I ate one piece in about 3 days as an appetizer and froze the other. I thawed the other one out on Friday as an appetizer as we had friends over for dinner on Saturday. It was all eaten but about two inches on Saturday and my wife and I finished off off last evening with pre-dinner toddys. The one I froze was as good as the one we ate the same day I smoked it. I highly recommend the Bradley digital.