HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Renewed my PA Game News
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Berserker
Typical Buck

The camp rooster really bothered me. Oppressive.

But the problem is people who grow up in abusive families don't realize it is not normal. It is the problem in the ghetto. People on the coasts don't realize they are living un-American.

I also realize peope got family and roots, and you choose that over freedom. The sad thing is the people on the coasts, that don't realize they are being oppressed. They have been frogged. Grew up that way, and don't know any different.

The semi auto fear is a joke, and well just dumb people. The rest of the country has it. But the camp rooster was just so oppressive. I couldn't imagine living in a place with so much government control.

Though talking to a PA guy he said they need to get ahold of his brother for family problems, and they were glad for it. Well the governent is not there to help you keep tabs on your family.

I am not saying it is perfect here either. I believe the DNR viotates the US Constitition, 2 and 4th. I have the right to have a gun, but DNR says it can't be loaded after dark. That is like getting a speeding ticket for just being on the highway. Cops can't pull you over just to ask if you have a drivers licensce.

My buddy had DNR walk up to his deer blind. You get out there early, try to cover your scent, and some claudhopper wanders in.

We got people like you. The down staters say how else would they catch poachers. The burden is on them, not law abiding citizens. Cops can't ticket me for what ifs. They have to catch me doing something illegal.

In WI a DNR officer walked in a house with a woman breast feeding. Because she did not answer the door. He husband drove his snowmobile on roads that we illegal, he followed the tracks back to there. Fine. Ticket. But to enter a home without a warrant on such a petty thing. I would have been fine if she shot him. He is a traitor to our country. Sad thing is the state would have burdened them legal bills. DNR said, well, ya, maybe, he shouldn't of, but, you know. Opened a door of someones house, without a warrant, for driving sled on county road.

So we have issues too. But the blanket laws you have is sad.

Thousands of semi autos 30-06s out there since about WW2. Besides just being ignorant, some is arrogance. Liberals think they are special and unique. They have told me PA is different, you don't understand. No its not. Its not plains and corn field, but not the only state with woods and deer