HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scouting and Accessing Public Land
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 12:13 PM
olsaltydog
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Disagree all you want, as most times when you post it's to disagree with someone and you never have a clue as to what your end of the disagreement is! The guy put out a video for all the world to see under a business he runs that would lead anyone that isn't up on things like several of us are that what he's doing is good anywhere. He even came back and made a statement to that affect AFTER we clued him in that many places don't allow you to do what he did. None of us said not to make videos now did we? IMHO that short first post of yours was essentially agreeing that his video was okay the way it was made and it certainly wasn't without specifically addressing the fact that what he was doing is not legal in many places and people need to know that. All we stated was that when a video is made that there should be explicit details of the dos and don'ts associated with the video. He could have made that statement right out in the video itself or had a disclaimer at the start or end of it like he finally stated he did after the thread kept going on and on due to him being obtuse like you seem to be now with your posts!
I'm sorry you and others are not up on things. I can't help you with that.

But I'm fairly certain of what I disagree with. There is no need for a disclaimer. You don't find them on most videos you come across in regards to hunting and fishing so why are you being so petty with this guys video? If you see an elk hunting video, do you need a disclaimer telling you the regulations for every state? Probably not. If I post a video of me fly fishing for Brooks, do you need a disclaimer about the seasons, size limits, etc. No, so stop being so dang on petty.