HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scouting and Accessing Public Land
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:10 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MissionOutdoors.net
Well, if you'd have actually taken a second to read my "About me" section on my YouTube channe
What makes you think that Top, OldTimer, myself or any other member is going to run to youtube and "research" you? Why not do a post here about you? That's what most members do. As to the "combat vet" you don't have anything on me or several other members. I did 9 combat tours to the Middle East as part of the Navy Expeditionary Combat Command. But your time in the field and mine have zero to do with this topic.

For what it is worth I have hunted in 13 different states, 2 Canadian provinces and made 5 safaris to Africa. Right now I have taken 68 species of game. This experience has shown me that what is legal in one place is not legal everywhere which is why I pointed that fact out. You may not care if someone else get a ticket for following what was flawed advice on your part but I do. Someone with less experience very well could take by the user name that you have and the fact it is a business that you actually know what you're talking about on a nationwide basis and you've proven you don't.

Last edited by flags; 07-25-2017 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Typo