HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scouting and Accessing Public Land
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 11:50 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MissionOutdoors.net
That's where you're wrong Top. I don't mind being corrected one bit, and have already moved on. It is what it is. I added a disclaimed in the text of the video because it is the right thing too do. Sometimes a little more class and tact gets the point across a little faster though.
Look man, you were the one that made the video that wasn't complete in it's information, not us! Then you continued to make wrong statements in more posts after you were told it's not legal everywhere. I'm sorry that I'm not as PC as you'd like, but it gets tiring to see all these so-called expert hunters out on the net that are just out there to make a dollar or two and don't have a clue half the time as to what they're putting out to unsuspecting people that think if it's on the net it's correct and accurate when it's not. It's also rather ironic that you came up with that comment about so many people not knowing the laws in other states when WE were the ones that corrected you about other states because you assumed in your video that the states were similar to MN.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-23-2017 at 11:56 AM. Reason: add on