HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scouting and Accessing Public Land
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 11:30 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by MissionOutdoors.net
Boy you're sure a bundle of joy now aren't you. I don't recall saying this is effective or legal in every state. If you're not smart enough to know your own states laws, there's a problem.
I take it by that first comment that you don't like to be corrected, LOL!!! No, you didn't say anything in the video other than what you were doing is a great way to access public land. Without making any statements to check your state and/or local laws it was as if you were saying it was legal everywhere, so why don't you just admit that until you were told by myself and flags that it isn't legal everywhere that you didn't have a clue because that's essentially what you're saying now after you were called out on it! In fact, you even came up with incorrect statements in your second and third posts after we corrected you the first time and we then had to tell you those statements were also incorrect! As Oldtimr stated, you should have either stated at the start or end of the video that it might not be legal where others live, but you didn't because you figured all states were like where you live in MN and they aren't. Just admit it and let's move on!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 07-23-2017 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling