HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Concealed Carry Gun?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 12:59 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Being a country bumpkin you wouldn't think I would wear a suit but 90% of the time I am out I wear one so concealment for me is easily accomplished. Even when I am wearing jeans I USUALLY have some sort of jacket on. In summer time it's jeans and an un-tucked shirt. When I am wearing a jacket I am usually fit up with a shoulder holster rig as most of my jackets are tailored to fit without printing it. This allows me to get away with carrying full sized rigs in .45 and when tucked in a IWB holster I use a carry size (P227) rather than full.

The wife just informed me that I have a new baby on the way to add to the fold for an anniversary present that I am highly excited about. Sig 1911 Fastback Nightmare Carry in .45. Have I ever told you guys I love my wife I have a few Sigs and love each and every one of them. Also have a couple of old Colt 1911 .45's, one of which is without peer my favorite. Old as dirt but still functions flawlessly and is by far my most accurate carry weapon. In my hands anyway. She fits like a well tailored glove and after some trigger work years ago as well as some feed ramp polishing and a little stiffer recoil spring she just flat out works like a well bred Clydesdale.