HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Chokes
Thread: Chokes
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:47 AM
SecondChance
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Hot dang, you are right! I just went into the Winchester website and looked under new products. Along with the 20 gauge XR they are now coming out with a 2 3/4" 12 gauge load of 1 1/4 oz #5s at 1300 fps! If I can find some and they pattern like the 3" in that Benelli, I will be using them in my Winchester Model 1200 from now on.
I have 2 bxs of 20ga on order for a month now, 5's and 6's, nothing yet. They more or less already have that load out now. Winchester Lokd n Lethal Rooster. 2-3/4", 1-1/4oz of 4's, 5's and 6's. I was shooting them last year and they are awesome!!!!! I said earlier that my buddies dad is shooting them in a model 12. and they pattern amazing!!!!! I was shooting them at Trapshooting games like Annie Oakleys and BackPorch shoots in addition to my own reloads. Really look cool at night under the lights!!!! That polyresin goes out like a long white cloud like a bomb went off in a bag of flour!!!!!!! People were saying that I was loading flour in my shells and I bet them that I was shooting factory shells. No takers!! Would break clay birds well over 60yds without so much as a problem if I done my part and that was with 6's.