HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a camping and hunting experience location.
Old 01-22-2017, 11:23 AM
sparx215
Spike

Default Looking for a camping and hunting experience location.

Greetings everyone,

I'm new to the gun world. I'm a city slicker from Philadelphia, P.A. and about 2 years ago I've gotten into the gun life because I was doing something I thought was completely out of my element. The best way to sum this up is IM FREAKING HOOKED! I love gun so damn much now! I go everywhere with my CCW. I've spent almost half of my extra money (after bills and responsibility's are taken care of) on things, gadgets and things like that retain to firearms and survival. Today I purchased a hunting rifle for a hog hunting trip I plan to take in April down at Hog Wild Adventures in Texas. But It's also come to my attention that I want to do a 2 week long camping trip while also hunting and fishing for some of my food. These 2 experiences I have never even thought about doing up until recently. So I'm trying to find a nice spot on the east coast (Maybe mid west) where I can do this with a group of friends of about 6 individuals.

Is there anyone on this forum that can really recommend me a few places to look? Thank you!