HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - used tampons???
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 12:04 PM
HogHole17
Spike

Originally Posted by rookiebowhuntr_PA
Alright guys my wife was talking with one of her girlfriends today about hunting. The girlfriend said that she heard a used tampon was a good attractantfor getting bucks to come in and that one of friends harvested a nice buck using this. He warmed the tampon in the microwave and then he put it in a baggie. Then opened it when he got in the woods.
Is this just a wives tale or have you heard of using a used tampon in any way to attract deer? I think if anything the deer would come out of curiosity? What do you all think? Sorry for the graphic nature but i just had to ask!
Id say any good Mr and Mrs Deer Hunter would be willing to understand the reality of a menstrating woman potientally drawing in a big buck.. I feel using a little common sense about the matter may the key here! ( meaning his wife must be CURRENTLY menstrating so blood is very fresh, ofcourse). Man shouldnt carry old tampons around. No man or deer are gonna messing around lookin for a good thrill sniffin a rank/ransid old tampon.