HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - used tampons???
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Stevo81783
I have heard about doing this and the easiest way to get "the merchandise" is to leave an empty spray bottle as a receptacle for her to discard into. Once halfway full, fill with hot water and seal it up (never to be re-used because that's just effing nasty. Please make sure to stand upwind when spraying this. I'd rather be covered in Doe urine than that. IT DOES WORK THOUGH!!! REALLY WELL TOO, FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!
Guys, I know it's gross, but it beats eating a tag sandwich at the end of the day. I applaud you for even asking it. However, if ever asked in person about it, I'd just stay quiet and out of the conversation. Let others decide for themselves.
Btw, it works wonders late rut to uproot those bruisers from the thicker parts of the forest. There's a new girl in town, and it's not even the same species. Haha.
The Pheromones work the exact same way. You've probably seen the videos of bucks trying to mount human females before, and let's face it, people have tried crazier things to bag that special trophy buck, so this is no different. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Welcome newbie! How long did it take you to find that 10 year old thread?