HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Rifle hunter wants to say something to you guys...
Old 11-25-2003, 08:07 AM
adams

Default RE: Rifle hunter wants to say something to you guys...

Tomster,

I' m sure you saw my reply as well as replies from some others. Sorry if I was harsh. I hunt with bow, firearm and muzzleloader and if anything I am more sure of the shots I take with my bow than any other weapon I hunt with. Why? The margin of error while bow hunting is so minute. Every thing must go right to be sucessful while bowhunting.
With that being said I truly appreciate your appology. 95%+ of the guys on this board eat, sleep and live for this sport. I' ve read more post here of people second guessing a shot they did not take rather that second guessing a shot they took. That says a lot about the bow community. I' m sure if you can find the time to get out more and I truly hope you are able to, you will precisely understand bowhunting and the " intimate nature" of the sport.
There are some idiots out there with bow in tow but idiots can be found in any sport. On a per capita ratio, I belive bow hunter to be more ethical than any other type of hunter (primarily because of the close contact nature of the sport).
Again thank you for the appoligy. I hope to have you join us next season in the ranks and file of ethical bowhunters....