HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Elk Live Camera
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 03:08 AM
Champlain Islander
Dominant Buck

I have seen it a few times he is a monster. A couple days ago there was a decent 6X6 out there similar to the one I got a couple of years ago then the big guy came out and ran him off. I have seen 4 or 5 different bulls a ton of cows and some whitetail does in addition to some turkey. A few days ago when the F&W were controlling the camera and were staying on the big guy someone came into the site from down that road and was taking some pictures and looking at him. The camera followed the guy and zoomed on him until he left. I bet he got a welcome visit from the wardens since that site is supposed to be off limits.

Edit I just checked and the big guy is out there right now but is going out with some cows away from the field 7:10 am Eastern time. I have looked throughout the day and have occasionally seen a few elk but it is always loaded with them the first hour of daylight and last hour before it gets dark. The bugling is cool too so turn up the sound. When there is a good bull out there someone remotely controls the camera to stay on him. During the rest of the time the camera just swings all over the field in a big rotation.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 09-09-2016 at 03:41 AM.