HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cabela's
Thread: Cabela's
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 11:10 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by MXB360
First off, I was not drunk!!!!!!!!!!!

Second, if I had been HIGH they would not have know. I don't really need any dimwits to say something that was not truthful.

Third, I am opiate dependent thanks to the medical profession. So, would you then expect me to quit hunting. I believe the ADA would argue in my favor being disabled, and a veteran.

Fourth, get your terminology straight. There is a difference between drunk and 2 beers.

Just for everyone's knowledge for future reference.
High, is a drug induced state.
2 beers, is not drunk!!!

HIGH, these days is a rather relative and subjective word. Also, the mouthwash trick won't work either, that is mostly alcohol.
Calling people dimwits when you can't seem to get it through your head that the sales people at Cabelas were doing their JOB correctly shows just who the dimwit truly is. Now, try to understand this as I thought I made it pretty plain before but you don't seem to understand. If you go up to a sales counter and try to purchase a firearm, they SMELL alcohol (beer has an extremely distinctive odor and easily recognized), then by FEDERAL LAW they cannot sell to you!! Why is that hard for you to understand? Their hands are tied. You may not have been even buzzed up, but how are THEY supposed to know? They aren't issued breathalizers nor are they trained in field sobriety testing. They are instructed by the ATF to deny sales to ANYONE that exhibits intoxication or if they can smell intoxicating substances on their person. Pot, Beer, Liquor, all exhibit a distinctive odor. What if the person had sold you that firearm and an ATF agent happened upon the transaction and smelled beer on your breath? I can tell you exactly what, the sales person would have immediately lost his/her job and more than likely charged with a crime!