HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What do you guys think my
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 08:25 PM
xXx6182

Default What do you guys think my

Prob. is? I know to be good with your bow you must practice practice and practice. But its seems I can hit the target when I am just practicing but I have missed 2 big 8 pts cause of...........well I dont' know why. I shot under them is all I know. I am using 2 pins (15yard and 25yard) Ppl are telling me to just use one. Other than taking a pin away what else canhlep me. I am 100% gun hunter but I went bow hunting and 4 bucks 5 doe got within 10 feet of me and with my gun I would have blasted one of them, but with my bow it was more challenging, I couldn' t move to shoot cause they would get scared off, and I just was happy to watch them, I never did get a shot but I wasn' t mad I just wish I could get to be leathal with my bow. Is it the arrows I shoot the Wal Mart bought Carbon Arrows, which seem fine to me but like I said I am new to the bow hunting world. I am not new to the spend more $$$ to get the best thing that works when you can spend less and get just as good but with bow hunting does the more $$$ thing matter? What about the bow I am shooting, its set on 80 pounds which is easy for me to pull back, its a Grizzley II.