HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - why over pay
Thread: why over pay
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 01:52 PM
smitty0538
Spike

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
There are many high end restaurants around here and other places I have been that include the price of the tip in the bill. It will tell you on the menu that it is done. Some will only do that for large parties eating together and some for all customers. They are going to get you one way or the other, if they do away with tipping and pay the staff more you will still pay about the same because they will increase the price of the food, or the hunt or whatever.
Sad but true old timer they will try but not get it from me, that is why I do not go to high end restaurants, Pro football games any more etc. I can easily afford these things and high $$$$ outfitted hunts. But I will not out of principle because than I feel I am part of the problem. Maybe if more people would do like I do these things we once enjoyed to do or would like to enjoy would come back down to be a reasonable cost. These hunts should not just be for the rich and sadly they have become that way. Some of us choose to pay these high prices and it then becomes the norm . That hurts the regular guy who would love to do it but cant afford the inflated price.
And thanks top gun 3006