HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Finally.... and long overdue!!
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 05:20 PM
bronko22000
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
Easy there bronko buddy... don't be too hasty to strap the gloves on! I'm sure there will be "rough edges" from time to time, but let's all show the MODS that we can behave as gentlemen and get along. They were diligent in bringing this forum to us so let's show them we appreciate it!

BPS
Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
Thank you BPS and it was our pleasure to help you with your request. Self moderation is the goal for us. Have fun and make this sub section of the BP forum the benchmark for all black powder sites. You guys own this....congrats

CI & JW
Originally Posted by bronko22000
wup-wup-wup-wup-wup.....Hey Moe, Hey Larry.....we got a new forum. NUK< NUK NUK......

BPS - I ain't trying to ruffle feathers. I think this is going to be a great forum. I will likely only go to the others occasionally.

But we do have to keep the weasel at bay....I'm sure you will agree on that!!!!
Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
Not a great way to start Bronko. That is your second strike.
Knock off the cheap shots and enjoy the forum. I will add.... this forum was created to provide a place for like minded traditional BP fans to enjoy. It was not created as a forum to abuse the rules or to flame one another. JW, Calhunter and myself will be watching this forum closely.
Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
Yes CI I agree,

And it's a good thing that you fellas are gonna put the "hairy eyeball" on this forum for awhile but please bear with us. This traditional forum is still infantile. Many who've elected to come aboard have been members for a long while and have been through a spat or two with flamers, bashers, whiners, etc., or those who seem to have nothing better to do than stir a pot so let's not be quick to "throw the baby out with the bathwater" so to speak.

As for the regular site... well, maybe that one needs some closer scrutiny as well. I believe in our discussion prior to starting this new forum was that one of the priorities put forth to the administrator was that it would help this site to grow. This is true... but it should grow on both ends of the spectrum, not just here in the traditional forum.

And sorry bronko... but the "borecleaningweasel" thing must have been before my time...

Thanks again CI,

BPS
BPS - I'm sure you have been on here long enough to remember the fun we all had with Borecleaningweasel? You of all people should know I don't bust on anyone unless its in fun. I'm sure Cayugad, MountainDevil, and especially Semisane know all about the character in question.