HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buying a bow off eBay?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 04:50 PM
littlearrow
Nontypical Buck

I have made several purchases from sellers on EBay, crossbows, compound bow, arrows, trail cameras and trail camera lock boxes to name a few. Some sellers have good descriptions while others do not. First I check the feedback percentage by the sellers name on the article listed. I will pick 98% and higher. One can go in and actually check their personal feed back from buyers. If I need more information as an example: what would be the approximate shipping fee to my postal code, do you ship internationally as I am from Canada. Some list shipping to the lower 48 only. If I would like an item bad enough I will email them to see if they will ship else where, stating I am willing to pay their asking price, pay shipping once I get a quote, import fees and duty. I will only make purchases using PayPal which protects both the seller and myself as a buyer. When I receive an item I always notify the seller (feedback) what condition it was received in, how satisfied with their service and the service of the mail carrier they used. I will not ask the seller to sell outside of EBay as doing so will get both of us banned. All the best.