HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Testing for Chronic Wasting in Illinois?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 10:41 AM
BigTime1
Spike

Hey Topgun. And Oldman You sure can't handle when the new dog shows the facts and shows how you try to pull the wool over people's eyes! The Govt and jokers like you try and get people to believe that this CWD is a bad thing and I show facts that its killing nothing! Period! Don't see how you few say I am pushing some farm or something. I don't even own animals but can see where a few pick out 1 industry to blow your smoke and mirrors to try and push an agenda! This is not going to stop! I am speaking facts and I have the facts to back up my words. It seems like your days of blowing smoke are about over! You can't talk the truth about CWD without pushing your agenda then don't talk at all because there will be facts to dispute most of the crap you push! I will be more than happy to show the readers those facts! A so called killer disease in a state for 60 plus years and they can't keep the deer numbers in check! Yup killer there. The Govt owned Wind Cave elk herd behind fence! The herd is over 50% CWD tested positive and they outgrew their fences and they cut the fence and used helicopters to run some animals out into a National Park? Yup killer there and a Govt not worried enough about CWD that they let them run free for hunters to kill! Yeah tell me all about CWD and what it's doing to anything anywhere! Zippo!