HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - From the Pointing Dog Journal
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 09:50 AM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Alley, I literally hunt all over the country. It's actually a rare thing that I hunt in my own state. I personally have NEVER trespassed to recover, road hunted, have no clue what the hell you meant about shooting a deer in a ditch, or anything else to put hunters in a bad light. I seriously do NOT appreciate being lumped in with the one or two people you may or may not have had a run in with.

I put my best foot forward to land owners in the states I am hunting in so that they may see that we hunters are not a bad group at all. I typically share in the kill if they want, I always close gates, I NEVER leave litter. I even try my best if possible to leave wherever I am hunting in BETTER shape than it was! I've hunted in several places in Michigan over the years, primarily the "swamps" and I have always done my best to represent our hunting community in the best way possible. My apologies for those you have encountered that were "bad seeds" but if you wouldn't mind, please refrain from lumping ALL of us in with the few morons that are out there.