HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New forum
Thread: New forum
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LBR
I know I haven't told you, and I'm pretty sure HNI Administration hasn't told you, so yeah...I'm comfortable with that.

***Do you think you and HNI are the only ones that are in the know? If you do, you are way wrong on that Bro! Again, you have no way of knowing what I know about anything unless I tell you and even then as pompous and "all knowing" as you seem to think you are, you wouldn't believe it anyway!

Ok, you tell me that you have been talking to HNI, or better yet p.m. me with specifics concerning what I was talking about, and I'll publicly apologize. I was just explaining my statement, and if you knew as much as you think you do then I wouldn't have needed to explain it.

***You haven't explained anything and if you're so "all knowing" why would I need to do either. As far as you issuing an apology when you obviously never think you're wrong on anything that's discussed, that apology will probably be when pigs fly, LOL!

As if those are the only threads that get "highjacked", or that it's only 2 or 3 that do it. Any thread that gets any amount of posts is pretty much guaranteed to take off in any given direction. What is ironic is I don't see any complaints about all those other ones.

***So just because things happen in other Forums and are allowed means you can do whatever you want huh? I'm going to tell you a little secret Bro. I had a chat with HNI Christine some time ago about how the site is run and her comment back was that the Moderators on this website are so different in the extremes that they oversee the Forums they're responsible for that it's impossible to have any kind of uniformity. It's no wonder there are things that go on in a few Forums and nothing is said, but yet others get all kind of deletions and warnings given for what seem to be very minor things.

Seems there is a grand total of 2 complaining here...so what is the point? Using your own standards, it's nothing to be concerned over.

***You have no idea what my standards are because you're not me! So how many members will it take to be concerned? 2, 20, 200? What is ironic is that you can't see the forest for the trees because you will never admit you're wrong about anything. IMHO that's a very sad thing for such a religious person who's in your capacity on this site!

I could fill a page naming things that aren't political that get discussed on the political board. Like I said, if I don't want to read them, I don't. If I don't want to reply, I don't. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or reply if they don't want to.

Funny thing, the one topic that gets "highjacked" that the two of you are referring to isn't a political topic--so why aren't you complaining about it being posted in the first place?
***Huh? It's in the Political Forum, so unless you start reading through it one would think that it would or should involve politics at some point---comprehend amigo? Probably not! This is obviously a losing battle on my part because your reading comprehension is such that nothing is absorbed unless it's something you agree with and that is very obvious in reading most of your posts. Take care and please don't bother to respond any longer because we are getting nowhere fast and it's become a waste of my valuable time!