Community
Enhancement Request / Wish List Please post any enhancement requests here. We will review them all, but please understand that we may or may not be able to include them in future releases.

New forum

Old 04-04-2015, 11:58 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Oh well...at least these threads are entertaining, and give some insight to what we are dealing with.

To recap...a religion forum was tried, and it failed--for the most part due to the same types of attitudes (my way or the highway) displayed here.

Also, there's been a member here or there get mad, throw their sucker in the dirt, and threaten to leave if things weren't changed to suit them personally. I can think of at least one who's done that a few times. We survived.

Finally, the hard part. If you don't want to read a thread or a post, then don't. If you don't want to reply on a thread or to a post, then don't. We can provide specific instructions on how to do this (or not do it) if needed.

Last edited by LBR; 04-04-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

From what I was told the religious forum failed because of you and your minions who trashed anyone who disagreed with you. From what I have seen in the political forum, I believe it.
Old 04-04-2015, 02:48 PM
Banned

lol. LBR HAS MINIONS? I do not but hope to one day

since we have no religion thread I'll just put this here.

HE IS RISEN!
YA'LL HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER

Last edited by kidoggy; 04-04-2015 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:32 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

From what I was told the religious forum failed because of you and your minions who trashed anyone who disagreed with you. From what I have seen in the political forum, I believe it.
Lol...funny the things you "hear". Also funny that those people are so gutless that they have to tell all this stuff behind my back, and like certain other people have nothing to back their accusations with.

LBR HAS MINIONS?
You bet--gobs of them. Some only have one eye, and they talk funny, but I have them.

What was it about threads being highjacked and taken totally off course? Who was it complaining about that? Did I mention that hypocrites really bug me? Almost as bad as liars...
Old 04-04-2015, 03:45 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

What some folks evidently aren't sharp enough to realize is, if I were anything like certain people accuse me of being HNI Administration would have given me the boot long ago.

If I were anything like what certain people accuse me of being, I would be quite justified in enforcing HNI Posting Rules 2, 3, 5, 8, 15, and 17, along with the paragraph that follows 17.

Not real hard to figure out who's telling the truth and who isn't. Dang...there I go with those aggravating facts again. Sure does throw a wrench in a perfectly good agenda doesn't it?
Old 04-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think you're not only full of baloney and wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the butt, but you're also more than a little paranoid!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-04-2015 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to put in the sheep, LOL!
Old 04-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Super Moderator

This topic is going nowhere and doesn't seem to serve any legitimate purpose. It is therefore locked and referred to Admin. They can decide to reopen it, delete it or take whatever other action they deem necessary.

CalHunter