HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New forum
Thread: New forum
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 10:13 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Again you're telling me what I know...
I know I haven't told you, and I'm pretty sure HNI Administration hasn't told you, so yeah...I'm comfortable with that.

...as it's very appropriate here in that's your opinion and nothing more.
Ok, you tell me that you have been talking to HNI, or better yet p.m. me with specifics concerning what I was talking about, and I'll publicly apologize. I was just explaining my statement, and if you knew as much as you think you do then I wouldn't have needed to explain it.

...and quit hijackjacking other threads!
As if those are the only threads that get "highjacked", or that it's only 2 or 3 that do it. Any thread that gets any amount of posts is pretty much guaranteed to take off in any given direction. What is ironic is I don't see any complaints about all those other ones.

If that were the case, then why aren't a lot more than the 2 or 3 of you getting involved in the discussion?!
Seems there is a grand total of 2 complaining here...so what is the point? Using your own standards, it's nothing to be concerned over.

I could fill a page naming things that aren't political that get discussed on the political board. Like I said, if I don't want to read them, I don't. If I don't want to reply, I don't. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or reply if they don't want to.

Funny thing, the one topic that gets "highjacked" that the two of you are referring to isn't a political topic--so why aren't you complaining about it being posted in the first place?