HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - New forum
Thread: New forum
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 07:10 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by LBR
I am intolerant, and have no problem admitting it. I am intolerant of lies, false accusations, people pretending to be something they aren't...basically anything dishonest I am intolerant of.
Really? The rules are pretty clear about who to contact if there is a complaint. Not the first time she's pulled that stunt...or second.
What "preaching", pray tell (pun intended). You shouldn't be making accusations you can't back.

I don't believe Oltimr is talking about anything that would necessitate a complaint being filed in regards to what he's talking about. It's also very interesting that a couple members that are very good at doing exactly what he's talking about have come on this thread and are apparently objecting to his request. I, for one, understand exactly where he's coming from and that's one big reason I don't get involved much in these debates because of where they seem to be going more and more lately. Also, I'm at least one member he's referencing regarding PMs being being exchanged with him on the subject. I'm also not a she and I find it very improper that you would suggest that our one regular female member is in any way involved with this. That would certainly be an "accusation you can't back up", like you have accused Oldtimr of. It sounds like you may have a problem with that certain female member from previous engagements that I'm not familiar with, but to make the statement you did IMHO is very inappropriate, especially in your capacity as a Super Mod! Just my opinion and that's all it is!