HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trophy Iowa Whitetail Hunt for Elk Hunt
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2015, 10:28 AM
cja2450
Spike

Default Trophy Iowa Whitetail Hunt for Elk Hunt

I am looking to trade whitetail hunts on our family farm in SE Iowa for an elk hunt on private ground in any Western State. Our ground is intensely managed with large food plots, hunting towers/blinds, tree stands, ground blinds etc. You would stay in our very comfortable two bedroom cabin and get meals and all of the drinks you'd like. This is an area that can produce 200" deer and our family doesn't shoot anything under 160". You could hunt archery, shotgun, or muzzleloader seasons.

Our hunting group (4) has over 40 years of elk hunting experience but we're getting frustrated with some of the public land hunting in Colorado. We wouldn't be looking to shoot all trophy bulls, but would love the chance to get into some archery elk and have a chance at a bull or two but we'd like to hunt cows as well.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send many more pictures of our deer, cabin, and land. The picture attached is from 2006 and we've added about two large bucks a year to this wall since then.

Thanks
-Chad
Attached Images