HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Poosey Conservation Area in Missouri?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Brandon_SPC
Fork Horn

Default Poosey Conservation Area in Missouri?

Hi everyone I am new. Tried to find a thread area to post that in but couldn't find one. So I thought I would post it in here. My question is has anyone ever hunted Poosey Conservation Area? I currently hunt down on the coast near Pensacola, Florida. My friend and I area scheduling a hunt next year for Oct 31st-Nov 8th and he has a friend that normally tags out there every year and says it is a great place to hunt. How do you hunt out there? Are scents good? Calls like rattling? Down here in Florida we don't do anything like rattling, or really calling. Our buck to doe ratio is so out of shape that it usually doesn't work. All information is appreciated!! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!! Also what are the normal bedding areas in the midwest? Usually here in Florida it is a branch head or near a creek. I am kind of out of my elimate here and would like to plan far in advance before just taking a climber and a weeks worth of hunting stuff.

Last edited by Brandon_SPC; 11-24-2014 at 02:24 PM.