HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where to start?
Thread: Where to start?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 06:28 AM
Barefoot Friar
Spike

Hey, man, we're all beginners at some point in our lives. Some of us, like me, like to try lots of new things and thus are beginners quite often. Whether you're beginning a new job, a new friendship, a new marriage, a new hobby, or a new phase of life, being a beginner and asking obvious questions is okay. Besides, sometimes people take basic things for granted if no one is around to ask questions. The biggest example I can think of is in religion; we just tend to assume that everyone else knows and believes what we know and believe and forget that there are a lot of folks out there who wouldn't mind learning about it if we weren't so consarned stuck up about it and so set in our ways over the dumbest things. I think anything that humans do is subject to this phenomenon.

Ask away. There are certainly other beginners out there who haven't quite worked up the nerve to sign up and ask those questions, and you're doing yourself and them a favor. It also helps those who wouldn't think to ask those questions, as well as those who are answering them.