HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shot my Rem 7mm-08 CDL
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Mr. Longbeard
Nontypical Buck

I've owned quite a few rifles and I've had my fare share of non shooters... So far my most accurate rifle I own is a Browning A-Bolt Stainless Stalker with BOSS in 7mm Mag... I've always like the CDL but was afraid I'd get another 2" MOA rifle... Thanksgiving day is when I really do my sight in for opening day of rifle season hear in Md... So I'll have a better idea of what I'm dealing with but I'm confident this gun is going to be really close to if not a 1 MOA rifle...

As far ass the haters... Yea I pretty much know there people on these forum that love to beat there drum... I pretty much put them in the category of guys who nobody including there wives give them any respect... So they have to come on forum to get it lol...

I was a 2111 in the USMC for 8 years... Was series high shooter at boot camp and have several range high shooter awards... 12 award expert badges and was on the Marine Corp Intramural shooting team...

So I think I might know how to shoot and I think I might know a little bit about weapons!!!