HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - There was a time
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 02:46 PM
Ridge Runner
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by JagMagMan
I agree with Wayspr, there was a time that there was much more activity on this board than there is now.
I think that some of the "senior post count" experts enjoyed belittling any and all newbies and that is when things started going south! A site like this is supposed to be both informative and FUN! Who wants to join up to be made fun of? Remember we were all newbies and rookies at one time and "post count seniority" doesn't mean squat! With a little civility, this site can become great again.
one of the reasons I deleted 8,000 posts, got tired of hearing "just cause you got 8,000 posts don't mean you know it all, I joined in march of 98, I had been hunting and shooting since 1970, I do not belittle, I do not post on a thread just to add to my post count, I do not hit on others about ethics or try to twist they're words to try and make it sound like they are doing something illegal, but some here do, add a couple LOL's in the post, then start with I been hunting 55 years blah, blah, blah.
I use to post my adventures of long range shooting, not anymore, tired of defending myself for doing something perfectly legal, but some think since they don't understand how its done, its just wrong, so I refrain from posting.
RR