HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Crossbow Magazine
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:13 PM
HatchieLuvr
Typical Buck

ALOT of companies do that with EVERYTHING now days. They use a 'nice voice' and say, "Ohhhh WE will save YOU the hassle and WE will just AUTOMATICALLY charge YOUR CREDIT CARD nextyear come renewal time!"

I DONT CARE WHAT IT IS, when I am told that I tell them to MAKE SURE IT's GOOD AND DRY FIRST & THEN STICK IT WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST!!!

Tell them I'm NOT subscribing now because of your incident and tell them you likewise WONT be renewing UNTIL they ditch this policy! Enough of that and they WILL change their minds... or simply go broke trying!

And now that I think about it, it ROYALLY DOUBLY P>>>s ME OFF when they say, "Well we are going to keep doing this until YOU call US and notify US that YOU want payment/service stopped!" And then of course it NEVER happens with one call, they jerk you around for several more months, you have to talk to umpteen bajillion Hadji-Rodji's on the phone in Bangladesh who can't understand the Queens English so it becomes YOUR problem just to quit having someone STEAL your money.... SCREWEM thrice I say!!!

Last edited by HatchieLuvr; 02-25-2014 at 01:19 PM.