HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Winchester 1400 ranger
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 09:57 PM
arkess
Spike

Smile

[QUOTE=Turkeypaw;3425389]I don't have the Ranger but I do have a Winchester Model 1400 MKII. It's the best shotgun I've ever shot, lightweight too. I've put a lot of shells through it without a problem. The one I've got is 2 3/4 shells only.[/Quote?/]

Yes and also have a Winchester model 1400 ranger, my dad never shot the gun. He had a heart attract after he bought the gun and it site since 1993. But on new years day dad gave me his 1400 and a marlin 1776-1976 bicentennial Marlin 60 special edition. With gold trigger and gold bolt handle and a gold inlay medallion. Laid in the tail or close to the rear of the butt end of the butt. Shows a man and a young boy with both holding a marlin 60 and half the top half of the circle says shout responsible. And the bottom of the inlaid medallion says safety first, Also the barrel is three inches longer than the standard barrel. The butt of the tail has no curve at the top like the stock made butt stock Both guns not a scratch anywhere on both guns. Dad and I both have some guns and pistols old cowboy colt. Some are so old you can't find cartririge any more. Luckily I have a couple military boxes of spent shells to reload my newest cowboy is worth $4000.00 or more at action and on a good day 5,000.00 up to $6000.00. I am not trying to brag but my great great grand father passed his guns down to my great grand father who passessed them down to dad and then to me. I have two more brothers but neither of then have any interest in fire arms. lucky me.