HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bushnell Issue / Question
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 09:56 AM
TeaLimBee
Spike

Default Bushnell Issue / Question

I am new to this site - though after looking around, I probably should have gotten on here sooner ...

I bought the hubby a Bushnell for Christmas this year, so we could see the night time critters around here. He has it set up on a fence post by a trail that is used often. Since the camera is fairly close to the house, he can check the pics every day. We almost always see tracks of something, but no pics of what left the tracks.

It says to set the sensitivity to low when it is snowy and cold, but that just made the issue worse. He changed it to high sensitivity, and pics are now snapped very quickly, but just last night, there is (1) pic of nothing but the night and virgin snow (2) within one second, another pic of nothing but the night and virgin snow (3) about 5 hours later, a pic of a stray cat way to the left of the frame, but tracks are now visible coming in on the right (but no critter in the process of making them) and (4) within one second, another pic of the cat, but now he has moved ever so slightly ...

Any idea why the camera is not catching what has left the tracks?