HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My first elk. Dec. 27.
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 06:30 PM
finnbear
Fork Horn

OH mr moosey you done did it now... not only are you a liar and a idiot, you make fun of calling me a road hunter....how does me driving up parking and getting out pulling all my kit out and shouldering my pack and gun and then have a bunch of elk walk by equate to me being a road hunter????? I think that was a pretty lucky day for me... I did NOT shoot from the road yes I was near the road, but I was not in my vehicle nor did I spot the animal from my rig!!! You just continually dig a bigger and messier hole for your lies!!! BUT I can show you my Disabled persons permit if you'd like to see it!!! You really should maybe stop and think a bit before ya post here, you know nothing about us, BUT you continually enlighten us about your up bringing and moral compass....I'm sure your dad is real proud!!!!! you are starting to sound like a kid that was in here ....what was his mname??? Genesis or some such come in here braggin about the 400yd head shot he made on his elk, and then got upset when we called BS on him!!!! I'm done with this idiot