HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shed Antler Traps
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 12:51 PM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
You are not reading what I'm saying. I said the contraption looks like it could do what I said and several other members have said the same thing. You have said it won't and that I'm wrong when you have no basis to do so. As was said in the other thread, it takes TWO people to argue, so don't lay this all on me! Those were my opinions on this stuff and if yours are different, so be it. As far as this other member that has called me a moron, you might want to look at site rules and back off. In fact, if you had been with me and my friends this year in five different states you'd have had a ton of fun and been involved in the taking of a Bighorn sheep, 4 elk, 5 antelope, 3 mulies and a couple dozen pheasants. That is far from hunting by myself and you don't know me from a can of paint, so your couple posts calling me names, etc. is not justified. It's amazing that just a cuple statements that I made that were also made by several other members is now piled on me again. Enough please!
You said "that solid iron contraption" That is not at all what it is. Then you went on to call me "murby" when I pointed that out. I can only assume that is meant to be an insult.

Other members have not said the same thing as you at all.

We were having a reasonable conversation Some people were concerned about it killing deer and some weren't....... You know......big boy talk.

Then you ran in a ruined yet another thread with your usual....calling people lazy,complaining about the contraption you clearly didn't even take the time to read about and the oh so famous ruining hunting speech.

Nobody did any of that stuff besides you....nobody.

I'm even very open to the idea that it could be dangerous. However I'm going to need more than just your guess.

It may take 2 to argue but it only takes one to tell people they are lazy and ruining hunting because they don't agree with your unwarranted opinions.

Last edited by rockport; 12-30-2013 at 01:25 PM.