HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shed Antler Traps
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 11:05 AM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
***No, but that's another typical response of his and it's just how I'm going to deal with you now because you're no more right than I am wrong on that contraption I was specifically talking about!!! It would seem that most of what I post is now contrary to your beliefs and that's fine, but maybe get over it as it seems it's just to argue like his previous posts! The 2x4 deal mentioned above sounds fine because there is absolutely no chance at all, nada, zilch, zippo that a buck will get caught by doing that.
What you posted about that contraption was 100% wrong not contrary to my beliefs and that is a fact. All I said about it was "You may want to look at that "contraption" again."

You need to take your own advice as it seems anything someone post that is contrary to your beliefs is "lazy" "taking hunting down the wrong path" etc. It seems you can dish it out but you cant take it. You tell people how wrong they are constantly. Tell you your wrong (even when its a fact) and it gets personal immediately.

Nobody needs to prove anything to you before they do something that is legal.

I know you think a lot of people agree with you but the truth is you have a few buddies that stick up for you and Ive gotten a LOT of private messages from members telling me they think exactly the same as I do about your attitude.

You have got to be the most arrogant person Ive ever talked to.

Just read this thread.

Your telling people they are wrong,lazy,and ruining hunting with 0 factual information to back it up.

I point out your wrong as a matter of fact and your all bent out of shape.

Its ridiculous and the people defending it should be ashamed because they know better.

Last edited by rockport; 12-30-2013 at 11:35 AM.