HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Need an online scheduler for some whitetail property.
Old 09-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Thunderchicken217
Fork Horn

In agreement with North and Brow as that sounds like, well for lack of a better word Sucks. I am on 2 leases with 8 guys on 1 of them and 13 on another. We have first come first serve in slightly different way. Meaning if your stand is in an area and you dont move it then its your spot to hunt for every season until you either move it or drop out of the lease. I know Im not gonna have some first yr newbie in on our lease thinking he is just gonna go hunt the best spots on the property after some of us have been paying for the lease for over 10 yrs. Never had a problem at all with seniority and the ladder progression as people drop out and the guys who stay move up to better locations. Sounds to me like you have some first year guys crying that they deserve to hunt the same sots as guys who have been there a long time and in my eyes thats just not how it works. Doesnt work that way at a job or life in general. We have had a few guys like that over the years and needless to say they are no longer with us on the lease. LOL. Pay your dues and put in your time and good things and your turn will come. Wouldnt have it any other way but good luck to you with your way.