HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 10mm Rock Island Armory, Finally got it!!!
Old 08-17-2013, 04:45 AM
SecondChance
Nontypical Buck

Default 10mm Rock Island Armory, Finally got it!!!

I finally was able to go pick up my RIA Tactical 2 in 10MM this past week. Great looking weapon!!! It comes with a blue satin finish. TIGHT slide to frame fit!!!! Red fiber front, 2 white dot rear. Skelotenized trigger and hammer. Bushingless, heavy barrel. Grips are rather sharp for now, will wear in as I handle/carry it more. Only 1 8rnd mag with rubber bumper base. Sit it on a table with my Remington R1 Enhanced .45 and walk across the room and you could not tell which was which!!!! Was only able to shoot it a mag's worth off the deck the other night and it shot like a champ!!!! I hope it shots as well as my other RIA in 45. Trigger was crisp and clean. Mag drops cleanly. It even has a beveled mag well!!!! Nice touch especially for a carry weapon. Will have to get back with range results and pics when I remember!!! Here are the pics and my new Rock River A4 Varmint just came in as well so I thought that I would throw a pic of it as well!!!!
Attached Images    

Last edited by SecondChance; 09-01-2013 at 02:56 PM.