Forums - View Single Post - Newbe question
Thread: Newbe question
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck
solocamcan's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Deer Country
Posts: 2,244

Yes you will need out of state license and tags. Most states you can buy and print off from your home computer. Just go to the WVA fish and game website or buy them once you get there.
solocamcan is offline