HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Why use #7 shot or have it in a blend?
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:50 PM
snapper1982
Banned

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
brad, your right I don't have target pics, why because my patterning was done in 1984, were you on the internet then? but I can tell you it will shoot, it will outshoot my 835 with a hastings .675 extended tube even though it has a heavier payload, it will shoot circles around my frenchi 912 with a carlsons gold .670 even though again it has a heavier payload. Mark Bansner pioneered the choke industry, he made them work before screw in chokes were even common. believe what you want, keep trash talking me and it will cost you.
RR
so what I took from that is that you really do not know what your pattern looks like because they do not make shells like they did back then and even during same year productions there has been known to be substantial differences between lots. but I am sorry. I know you already knew that because of all the patterning you said you do. and put a 3.5 2.25oz hevi 7 load in that 835 and it will blow your other guns away