HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Fast Acting Lime
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:49 PM
Mass Nutrition Inc
Spike

Yes there is a difference in lime types and forms. I did not want to get technical, just wanted to help the O P with a good solution to his question, But I guess the above poster is not awhear of this technology. So here it is.The product I referred to is a Enhanched High Calcium lime, 38% Calcium to be exact.Its a micro fine calcium carbonate ground to 45 microns, Course grade 210 sgn.Its then impregnated with a 2% PHCA (carboxy organic acid) (From Plant extracts) PHCA is a very effective when introduced to calcium,When applied it starts working right away to aid the plant in solubilizing the applied calcium and any accumulated Calcium and also P,K,Fe,Mg & Mn in your soil from any prevoius applications.At max you will get full PH correction to your soil and calcium loading in 8 weeks.So yea up to 6 times the difference. Faster green up and help with translocation of nutrients.So would you rather spread 10 bags of Solu cal or 1500 to 2000 lbs of low Ca Ag lime. As stated if you need further info or where to by product in your area contact the gentleman I mentioned in the response to the OP and he will be happy to help you out.

Last edited by Mass Nutrition Inc; 04-24-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: .