HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Va Sunday Hunting
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Grizzl
Spike

Originally Posted by vapahunter
Why should we pay more for what we are already paying for the other 6 days a week. Sorry that idea has been brought up and shot down so many times it is ridiculous. After that tag gets approved what is preventing them from raising the fee to $20 the next year and $25 the following year. We here in Virginia have seen price increases several times lately with no corresponding increase in hunting opportunities. As a matter of fact many State Parks are slowly being placed in a No Hunting Status due to the anti hunting groups that have their foothold into many of our politicians. No way would I pay an extra fee for what I am already paying fees to be able to do.

Time for the politicians and the leaders of the Republican party to feel the heat for their blatant disregard for what the majority of the hunters in Virginia want. Why pay more and get less.

I know if my legislatures vote against it I will vote for any opponent that they have.
Suit yourself but it's NOT ILLOGICAL...Money BUYS you the permission to hunt. Without it..you don't get to hunt. As for State Parks, there is STILL HUNTING..it just RESTRICTS it to FEE PAYING, Qualified Archery Groups who PAY THE PIPER to hunt under thier rules...AGAIN..MONEY TALKED..these groups insure themselves from liability and adhere to STRICT rules and the clubs DON'T LET JUST ANYBODY IN.

I've lived and hunted Virginia for 50 Years...I've seen the regs change to chase money so why not use money as bait to get what you want. PRINCIPLE won't tag a deer on Sunday.

Good luck!