HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Va Sunday Hunting
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:10 AM
vapahunter
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grizzl
Suggestion for you Va Hunters.
1) Offer up a SUNDAY Hunting TAG for $15

Say you'll agree to BUY a permit to HUNT SUNDAY (Most of you guys would pay $15 wouldn't you?)

Offer these polititions some REVENUE to offset the opponents lobby $$ you *MAY* get thier attention.

Shoot..they did it with bonus tags....
Why should we pay more for what we are already paying for the other 6 days a week. Sorry that idea has been brought up and shot down so many times it is ridiculous. After that tag gets approved what is preventing them from raising the fee to $20 the next year and $25 the following year. We here in Virginia have seen price increases several times lately with no corresponding increase in hunting opportunities. As a matter of fact many State Parks are slowly being placed in a No Hunting Status due to the anti hunting groups that have their foothold into many of our politicians. No way would I pay an extra fee for what I am already paying fees to be able to do.

Time for the politicians and the leaders of the Republican party to feel the heat for their blatant disregard for what the majority of the hunters in Virginia want. Why pay more and get less.

I know if my legislatures vote against it I will vote for any opponent that they have.