HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dear Dog Hunters
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Ohboy
Fork Horn

I honestly dont know why we cant hunt on sundays in va. I wish we could, and could only hunt on privately owned land and still hunt only. Id be out every sunday with my son hunting. But i wouldnt ever vote to ban hound hunting to have sunday hunting. See i guess with the club i hunt in i dont see the problems with our dogs going onto someone elses land and having these issues that others have. Our club hunts all private owned farm land and everything around it is a hunter who hunts with us. So if our dogs go out the hunt they are still on our land that we can hunt and have access to. Not sure where you are located at brewman but i understand your arguement and what you think should be done and i agree. I would be pissed if people were all over my land and didnt have permission to. i have a cattle gate up on the path so people cant just drive all over my paths and tear them up anymore, that pisses me off and i know where your coming from with it also. Really pisses me off when i see shotgun shells laying on the path where they came in our property and shot the deer, i have actually seen where they drug the deer down the path to the truck and then they had the nerve to clean the deer and left the carcus in our cutover right off the path. But that defenitly isnt how I hunt or anyone in our club do it. Yes i know of others that do this and i dont hunt with them clubs or go around them, they are the ones who you are cussing and they are the ones that will ruin the dog hunting.