HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are (if any) are your goals for this hunting season?
Old 10-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by nysbowhunter
I would like to shoot a turkey, I realized it has been a while. I would like to shoot a deer with a sidelock, But what I want the most wont happen, I would like to hunt with my son....It's been three years, but he is serving our country-Making sure we all can dream, set goals, and stay free. Just today at work i found myself day dreaming about his first deer, what a day that was! It's my best memory and I never fired a shot. Just remember to have fun. Doug.
I have'nt turkey hunted for a long time now, back in the day I shot many lonbeards and have taken 4 with my Bow. I take a expandable broadhead loaded arrow in my quiver each bow season for the turkey or coyote that happens to come in range, but I dont go spring turkey hunting anymore, too much to do in the spring.
When you talk to your Son send him my reguards and prayers, someday soon you both with enjoy eachother again.
Hope your enjoying our Chautauqua Co. Fall, today was'nt bad but we've had enough Rain! Oh did I show you the license plate on my Ford F150, I've had the plate for about 20 yeras, seeing your froum name made me think you'd like it.
All My Best!
(BP)
Attached Images  

Last edited by Breechplug; 10-19-2012 at 04:23 PM.