HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team 15 thread bow contest
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:59 PM
iamyourhuckleberry
Nontypical Buck

I will gladly represent our team as captain...

If by Wednesday (10/10/12) and nobody objects, I will post our decision in the "captain checkin" thread.

JNC, do-do does happen. I will proudly show trail cam side view photos of a doe with broad head scars behind both her right and left shoulder (a complete pass through), in a spot exactly where every bow hunter is expected to shoot. That deer was still standing two weeks later. There was nothing embarrassing at all related to this situation. I firmly believe deer spend every day of their life trying to survive. The fact that we place a hole through them doesn't change anything. I do appreciate hunters who act professionally-giving it their all, period. You my friend have nothing to be embarrassed by. Never let anyone steal your love and desire to be out there!

Let's move forward in supportive roles. Shoot what you want...be professional in your approach.

I spent this past weekend hunting pronghorn in Colorado. I used a rifle to dump a nice buck. He'll probably be my last pronghorn from Colorado. Hunting them with a bow and in Wyoming is too much fun!

Last edited by iamyourhuckleberry; 10-09-2012 at 11:03 AM.